This Pokemon GO Account Service will give you the attendance for the upcoming Piplup Community day in other regions than your own.
- This service is a Limited Time Service that will be closed 12 hours after the first local time Community Day begins.
- If you ordered service, your order will start and attend the first local time Community Day hours begins.
- Expected first local time Community day location: GMT +12/+13
- You will need to choose above your local timezone and local hemisphere, and we will attend your account on other Local Time so that our service will not crash with your own playtime. If you chose the ‘I don’t plan to attend the Community Day at all…’, we will attend the Community Day at any hours.
- This service will guarantee you to have at least:
- 250x Piplup Candies
- 5x Shiny Piplup
- 2x Empoleon with the Exclusive Move (We will evolve the best CP and IV that we would have caught for you)
Please read carefully and follow this customers guidelines for all of our Pokemon GO Services.
- Please choose your Pokemon GO Account Type Login, PTC or FACEBOOK correctly on the CHECKOUT page
- Please write down your Pokemon GO Credential Login Username and Password correctly on the CHECKOUT page.
- If this is your first time ordering from us using a FACEBOOK Pokemon GO Account, we will need you to verify us to login after we make our first login attempt on your Pokemon GO Account.
- Please look up to Expected Time of Delivery for when your order is expected to be completed and you can play again.
- Every service has a different amount of Expected Time of Delivery. If you are ordering more than one service, please total the whole services’ Expected Time of Delivery.
- Please do not login and play with your account for when the service running or we might fail attending the community day in other Regions than yours.
- If you are caught using your account’s resources that is relevant to your order, such as Candies or Stardust while the service is still running, your order will immediately be marked as completed. We always track everything.