How to Catch and Evolve Riolu in Pokemon GO’s First Hatch Day Event
Hey, trainers! Are you ready for a new and exciting event in Pokemon GO? The first Hatch Day event is coming soon, and it features Riolu, the adorable Fighting-type Pokemon that evolves into Lucario, one of the most powerful and popular Pokemon in the game.
Riolu Hatch Day: All that you need to know
Riolu is normally very rare and hard to find in Pokemon GO. It only hatches from 10km eggs or 7km eggs during certain events, and it has a very low hatch rate. Even if you manage to hatch one, you’ll need 50 candies to evolve it into Lucario. That’s why the Hatch Day event is such a great opportunity for trainers who want to add this awesome Pokemon to their collection.
The Hatch Day event will take place on Saturday, July 22nd, 2023, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time. During this time, you’ll have a greatly increased chance of hatching Riolu from 2km eggs that you obtain from spinning Pokestops. You’ll also have an increased chance of hatching a shiny Riolu12, which has a blue and black color scheme instead of the usual black and yellow.
But that’s not all. The Hatch Day event also offers some other bonuses and rewards that will make your hatching experience more fun and rewarding.
Make The Best Out of this Event: Bonuses, Tips, and Guides
- Prepare some incubators. You’ll need some incubators to hatch your eggs faster. You can get one free incubator per day from spinning a Pokestop or Gym during the event, or you can buy some from the shop using Pokecoins. The more incubators you have, the more eggs you can hatch at once.
- Clear some space in your egg inventory. You’ll want to hatch any eggs you have before the event starts, so you can collect as many 2km eggs as possible during the event. The more 2km eggs you have, the more chances you have of hatching Riolu.
- Plan your route and find some Pokestops. You’ll need to spin a lot of Pokestops to get enough 2km eggs for the event. You can use the in-game map or third-party apps like Pokestop Finder or Poke Radar to locate nearby Pokestops. You can also join a local Pokemon GO community on social media or chat platforms like Discord or Telegram to coordinate with other trainers and share tips and locations.
- Take advantage of the other bonuses and rewards. You’ll get 2x Stardust from hatching eggs, which is useful for powering up your Pokemon. You’ll also get access to event-themed Field Research tasks that will reward you with candy, stardust, berries, great balls, and XP. You can complete these tasks by performing simple actions like catching or hatching Pokemon, spinning Pokestops, or using items. You can also complete a free event-exclusive Timed Research line that will reward you with a Super Incubator, which can hatch eggs 66% faster than a regular incubator.
- Have fun and enjoy the event. Riolu is a very cute and adorable Pokemon, and Lucario is a very cool and powerful Pokemon. You’ll be able to see them in your Pokedex, in your inventory, and in AR mode. You can also take snapshots of them and share them with your friends or on social media. You can also challenge yourself and see how many Riolu you can hatch, how many shiny Riolu you can find, or how many Lucario you can evolve during the event.
Did you know? Riolu is based on a jackal pup, while Lucario is based on an Egyptian god Anubis who has a jackal head. Riolu and Lucario are also able to sense aura, an energy that surrounds all living things.
Maximize Your Hatch Day Experience with Super Go Trainers
If you want to hatch more Riolu and evolve them into Lucario faster, you might want to consider buying Pokemon GO service from Super GO Trainers. We are a professional team of trainers who can help you with any aspect of Pokemon GO, such as catching rare Pokemon, completing raids, leveling up your account, and more. They offer fast, safe, and affordable service that will save you time and money. Plus, they have a special offer for Hatch Day: if you buy any service from them during the event, you’ll get a free Super Incubator as a bonus! Don’t miss this chance to get your own powerful Lucario with Super GO Trainers!
The Hatch Day event in Pokemon GO is a great opportunity to catch and evolve Riolu, the pre-evolution of Lucario, one of the most powerful and popular Pokemon in the game. By following our tips and guides, you can make the most of this event and hatch as many Riolu as possible, as well as enjoy some other bonuses and rewards. You can also boost your chances of getting a powerful Lucario by buying Pokemon GO service from Super GO Trainers. So, prepare for this egg-citing event, and happy hatching, trainers!